Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We're Wimps

Or should I say "pant pant wimps".  Or maybe "PANT PANT WIMPS" since Jeanne has such a fondness for senseless capitalization.  Jeanne, the loving blogger who last year promised to turn over a new leaf, and follow the peaceful path of St. Francis.  Yes, that blogger, still can't resist insulting her readers as soon as they get to her site.  I'm still waiting for the change, Jeanne.  Where's the peaceful kindness?  The understanding?

I might be waiting a while.

4 comments:

  1. YOU ARE A WIMP GETS COLD ALL I hear is ... toooo heeehhht.

    get over it.

    BTW, GREAT RAYS WIN OVER THOSE TWINS

    THE TWINS SUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanne, as a writer, how can you think that, "YOU ARE A WIMP GETS COLD ALL I hear is ... toooo heeehhht. " is a sentence? Seriously, it has no structure! It doesn't make sense.

    I'm not a baseball fan, and I'm not from MN. If I had to pick a team it would be my husband's beloved Dodgers, so your taunt means little.

    But here's a thought. Maybe it's wimpy living in a place that never gets cold. I don't think so, mind you. But I happen to know I can survive >100 degree heat with humidity. But can you survive -30 below? Because let me tell you, I found it takes a lot more fortitude to do that, than survive a little sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Anne. I just spit chai latte out my nose when I read the first line of your comment. Thanks for the laugh. I needed that.

    ReplyDelete