Thursday, May 8, 2014

Homeland Security

I thought about leaving the title for this post as just Homeland.  It sounds so much cooler and very Spy-like.  But that's not what this is about, unfortunately.  It turns out, I'm being watched.  It says so right here
EricMay 7, 2014 at 5:07 PMThe Hennepin County District Attorney advises you to stop stalkng anyone. YOU ARE BEING WATCHED BY CENTRAL COMMAND AND HOMELAND SECURITY.
I can't believe it, you guys.  I'm practically famous.  Central Command (whatever that is) and Homeland freaking Security are watching me.  They've let me know through their most formal of methods: a blog comment.  They even used a lot of capitols to let me know they're serious.  Just like Jeanne does.

Hey now, wait a minute.  That's not how Homeland Security works?  Eric No-Last-Name isn't the authoritative mouthpiece for the Hennepin County DA, Cantral Command and Homeland Security?  Responding to some weird blog a few times a year doesn't make me interesting enough to warrant their attention?  That was just Jeanne?

I'm so disappointed.    

1 comment:

  1. Her blog has gone private again. Thankfully my son provides ample entertainment on a daily basis, so I won't have to go through withdrawal.

    ReplyDelete