Saturday, September 1, 2007

Jeanne Tells Us More About Tampa Florida...

TAMPA...Florida... This is what you are missing. This is what you haven't the guts to do...

If you do come, don't come to B%&*(() and MOAN. We don't care. And if you land from the north end of the airport, the thunderstorms are coming. I live here. You don't, you have to leave.

Okay, to be fair to Jeanne, I always check out her links. Maybe there's more to the story than I think there is from the text. Yet, like Lucy taking the ball from Charlie Brown, I'm always left disappointed.

First of all, I don't want to go to Florida unless I'm getting on a cruise. I know there are wonderful people in Florida, it's just not my state. I have someplace else I go when craving sunshine and beaches. But if I did come to Florida, it wouldn't be to bitch and moan. I wonder why Jeanne assumes it would be a motivating factor for anyone to come to Florida.

Thunderstorms are coming. Whoop-dee-doo. There have been thunderstorms all over the country and people are doing fine most places. Usually they don't make people go home because of a thunderstorm. I do love how Jeanne can talk about how awesome Florida is, then taunt people for not having the guts to come down there (why would people be afraid to go to Florida if it's wonderful), and then she tells us in this post that we can't stay. Her delivery of the last bit being very first grad "this is my spot and you can't be in it, nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah" of her.

Another eloquent example of her writing skill. I can't imagine why I can't find more of her published works...

No comments:

Post a Comment