- She's changed her background, once again, to something excrutiatingly painful to look at. It's as if she's daring people to try to read her blog.
- She has posted warnings to me about cyber-stalking laws. And yet, she seems to be totally ignoring the fact that her threats of calling CPS on me as well as things like publishing my address, mean that she's more likely to be in violation of cyber-stalking laws than I am.
- She has asserted that my reading her blog and responding to it on my own...is cyber-stalking.
- She made a Find Me In Florida Again...The Other Side 2 blog, obviously to poke at me, but made it invite only, so no one can read it. I get it. Inside jokes are hilarious. And you can't get more inside than only sharing it with yourself. But it's hard for me to be insulted by something I can't see, nor can anyone else. Epic trolling fail.
- Her husband supposedly sent me a warning, but she somehow posted it under her own name.
- A while back when she was mad at me, I started to get password reset e-mails for my Google account. I have absolutely no evidence of it, but at the time I was fully convinced that it was Jeanne, trying to get into my account and shut down this blog. This morning I found password reset emails for a message board that I belong to that she mentioned on her blog. I think she's trying again to get into my account. But, sure, I'm the cyber-stalker.
- She said that I'm allegedly a nurse and a mother. I read that to my son and we laughed. That's just alleged.
Friday, March 8, 2013
FMIFA, Great Entertainment
It really does seem like Jeanne is trying to be serious with her blog. She posts songs and videos she likes, news stories, and readings from her church. She seems genuine.
She also seems genuinely nutty, and that's why I just can't help but be entertained by her.
One of the first rules of a message board, is that you don't feed the trolls. But I was new to message boards when I "met" Jeanne. At first I tried to correct her obvious misperceptions of people in our group. But when she got aggressive with our members, I stepped up to defend them.
I should have ignored her. I probably still should. But once I realized that she wasn't reasonable, I became totally fascinated. Even now, I still can't help but watch the trainwreck.
So I thought I'd list a few things that I've found entertaining over the last few days.
As long as Jeanne keeps writing her entertaining blog, I expect I'll keep commenting on it. And I'll be honest, it's kinda fun.
at 10:43 AM